No, you aren't seeing things. This isn't a duplicate of my prior post. You know how I previously said that DaySpring is giving money to Adopt-A-Classroom for each blog post and Facebook note? Well, they aren't the only ones. So is Elmer's - up to $10,000. That's a LOT of money. And since it's for a good cause, I might as well spend a few minutes to ensure another $10 goes into the till for Adopt-A-Classroom.
Just like before, all it takes is a post or a comment by you to help this worthy cause. I'm doing my part by posting right here. If you feel like it's an intrusion, I apologize but it's for charity... on someone else's dime and I'm totally okay with that. Of course, since I know a few people who I think would help with this project, I'm calling them out! Julee and Marismom... think you can spare a minute to help with the virtual bag-it-forward program?
And YOU. Yes, YOU. If you have a few minutes, you can help too. Here's all you need to do:
ELMER’S VIRTUAL BAG IT FORWARD RULES
* Copy and paste these rules into your blog post or Facebook note.
* Create a post giving a “virtual bag of school supplies” to other bloggers or write about your Back to School shopping trip at Walmart.
* Link back to the person who gave you a bag of school supplies.
* Let each person you are giving a virtual bag of school supplies know you have given them a bag.
* Leave your link in the Elmer’s Virtual Bag It Forward comment section. You can also find the official rules of this virtual #bagitforward program there.
* Elmer’s is donating $10 for each blog participating in the Virtual Bag It Forward Donation to Adopt-A-Classroom (up to total of $10,000 for blog posts written by September 10,2010).
* Please note that only one blog post per blog url will count towards the donation.
So there you have it. That's all there is to it. $10 for Adopt-A-Classroom, thanks to Elmer's. I'm starting to feel like a bag lady with all these bags I'm giving away!
Disclosure: No compensation was received for this post other than the donation being made by Elmer's on my behalf. My name will be put in a drawing for a chance to win a computer.